FoodieMecca selects and review products independently. We may earn affiliate commissions from our partners.
Credit Karma is offering free tax filing with their software for both state and federal filings.
States and Federal tax filing deadlines have been pushed back, but this is no time to postpone doing your taxes. Many Americans are waiting for their Stimulus Checks in the mail, and many more will continue to wait until they have done filed their 2019 taxes.
That’s right, one of the pre-requisites to getting your stimulus check, up to $1,200, is to file taxes for last year.
If you haven’t done so, Credit Karma is a wonderful choice to walk you through filing.
- Filing State and Federal Taxes is FREE.
- A streamlined filing process focuses on the process based on your tax situation.
- You can upload your W-2 information by just taking a photo.
- Receive their Audit Defense free of charge as added protection.
- Their stamp of confidence is up to a $1,000 reimbursement if the IRS or State penalizes you due to a Credit Karma calculation error
If you have done your 2018 taxes on a different online tax filing program, Credit Karma offers a quick and simple solution to transfer your filings over from H&R Block, TurboTax and TaxAct.
All in all, this is a great system and for the price of free, don’t wait any longer to file your taxes and get you stimulus check.